My name is Pratheeba. I was born in India and currently living in USA. Married for 8 years to my wonderful husband and blessed with 2 beautiful kids (a son and a daughter). I come from a close knit family and my parents and brother are my biggest supporters. I’m a firm believer of God and grateful for this life and blessings.
I am also working full time and I love my day job. Like many Indians, I did engineering before joining the workforce. After few years, I decided to do MBA in US. Even though I’m frugal by nature, MBA helped me tremendously in terms of financial planning, investment and lot more things.
What do I write on this blog?
I’ve been a fan of saving money ever since I was little and I blog about the same. In addition to that, you’ll also hear more about
- Family Finance
- Meal Planning
If this is your first time here, you might want to browse through some of the most popular posts I’ve written.
- My Favorite 4 Cashback Websites For Online Shopping – If you’re in the US and does online shopping, you don’t want to miss trying these cashback options for some extra $$ savings
- 8 Baby Freebies For Expecting Moms – If you or anyone you know is pregnant, I have shared some great freebie resources for expecting moms
- How To Plan Monthly Grocery Budget – It’s a 3 series post with lots of insights on how to grocery budget and save money on grocery shopping. I have got some really good feedback from you all and it made me so happy that you found this series helpful
- How To Choose A 529 Plan For Kids Education? – I was asked this question multiple times by different people. It was/is also one of the posts lots of you found useful
- Review Of Instant Pot For Indian Cooking – Considering how famous InstantPot is nowadays, this post provides you detailed pros/cons of InstantPot. I also included Indian alternative to InstantPot
- 52 Weeks Savings Challenge For 2017 – I got some great interest when I shared this challenge few days ago with you all. We created a Facebook event page to track the savings progress. I’m super pumped 🙂
- How To Sell Your Used Items On Facebook? – I strongly believe in avoiding clutter in home and one of the best ways to get rid of it is, to sell it and make some money out of it. Facebook is a great place to do that if you’re not already doing it. Shared step by step instruction on how to sell stuff on Facebook
- Printable: Grocery Shopping List – this is the first printable I hand created for you all. I put so much thought into it and worked on this for weeks to create one that helps you track your grocery spending as well
- At Home Hair Removal Options – Have Been Using Them For Years – Yet another popular post that a lot of you found useful. Shared my at-home hair removal experience and tools here
- How To Plan Your Monthly Activities? + Printable – List of categories to plan your month. I also shared printable that you can print and use.
- Ideas For Relaxed Weekends With No Chores – Need I say more?
What To Stay Connected?
Want to learn how to save money and how to live on less with a perky attitude? Subscribe for ideas on how to live a meaningful life without breaking the bank.