As we wrap 2016 in few days, our family wish you a wonderful New Year 2017!
When comparing 2015, 2016 was such a whirlwind ride: I got pregnant, hard first trimester, some hectic work schedule, cross country move etc. I’m sure I missed some other things in the mix. I feel confused whether the year went by fast or slow. In some cases, super fast and in some cases, reaaallly slow 🙂
Recent Fun Family Moments:
Here are some fun moments I recently captured and shared in Instagram:
Blogging 2016 Recap:
Top Posts Based On Views:
- My Favorite 4 Cashback Websites For Online Shopping – If you’re in US and does online shopping, you don’t want to miss trying these cashback options for some extra $$ savings
- 8 Baby Freebies For Expecting Moms – If you or anyone you know is pregnant, I have shared some great freebie resources for expecting moms
- How To Plan Monthly Grocery Budget – It’s a 3 series post with lots of insights on how to grocery budget and save money on grocery shopping. I have got some really good feedback from you all and it made me so happy that you found this series helpful
- How To Choose A 529 Plan For Kids Education? – I was asked this question multiple times by different people. It was/is also one of the posts lots of you found useful
- Review Of Instant Pot For Indian Cooking – Considering how famous InstantPot is nowadays, this post provides you detailed pros/cons of InstantPot. I also included Indian alternative to InstantPot
- 52 Weeks Savings Challenge For 2017 – I got some great interest when I shared this challenge few days ago with you all. We created a Facebook event page to track the savings progress. I’m super pumped 🙂
- How To Sell Your Used Items On Facebook? – I strongly believe in avoiding clutter in home and one of the best ways to get rid of it is, to sell it and make some money out of it. Facebook is a great place to do that if you’re not already doing it. Shared step by step instruction on how to sell stuff on Facebook
- Printable: Grocery Shopping List – this is the first printable I hand created for you all. I put so much thought into it and worked on this for weeks to create one that helps you track your grocery spending as well
- At Home Hair Removal Options – Have Been Using Them For Years – Yet another popular post that a lot of you found useful. Shared my at-home hair removal experience and tools here
Posts That You Might Find Useful:
- Financial Goals Planning For The New Year – Highly encourage you to do financial goals planning for the upcoming year if you have not done so. We have been doing annual goals planning for a few years and I shared my approach to the goals planning as well as step by step process
- Four Important Lessons I Learned From Our Married Life – I wrote this around the time of our 8 years wedding anniversary. The lessons I shared are very personal and I strongly believe they helped a lot in our marriage
- We Stopped Eating White Sugar And Here Is Why – This was a really important change we made that had a considerable impact on our health. I even talked about how it helped on my weight loss. I shared multiple options of white-sugar alternatives and where you can buy them
- Family Financial Planning – Where To Start? – this new series of financial planning is for those who wants to learn financial planning from basics. For now, it’s a 2 part series and I’m going to write the 3rd part soon.
- The Think Positive Challenge and Blessings Journal – this challenge as well as blessings journal has been a huge help in my life. As I mentioned, 2016 was so different with lot of twists and turns. This really got me going and still gets me going. I highly encourage you to read this if you are looking for some positive thoughts in your life.
Enjoy this Holidays season with friends and family. We are going to take things slow with our newborn and cherish the moments I spend with my kiddos. I hope to see you in the next year as we continue on our journey together.