When I put the weekly menu, C was planning to travel wednesday and the menu was adopted to that. However, his travel moved from wednesday to thursday (today). So, I followed wednesday menu instead of today’s.
When I was browsing this evening, I came across this dosa waffle recipe. It’s quite simple, yet innovative. I made couple of changes in the recipe.
Dosa batter – 2 cups
Soaked green gram – 2 cups
chopped onion – 1 cup
Salt – 1 tablespoon
Green chilli – 2 nos
Curry leaves – 20
Instead of using rice dosa batter 100%, I substituted half with soaked green gram batter (I froze some leftover soaked green gram few weeks ago and it came in handy today). It’s quite healthy. Soak the green gram over night and grind it with water.
- Switch on the waffle iron
- Grind soaked green gram coasely and add it in dosa batter
- Combine all other ingredients with the batter
- Pour the mix into the hot waffle iron
- Let it cook well (it took me 10 mins to cook 1 dosa waffle So, make sure you cook it before asking someone to start eating)
- Crispy waffle dosa is ready